Support Consultant - Financial Trading Software
Do you have the drive and the skills to be a high-performing Customer Support Consultant? Are you interested in problem solving and service delivery at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Then read on!
Location: Brussels, Belgium
SimCorp is an international company, listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen and recently also entered the C25 index, the index with the highest share turnover.
You will be part of our highly successful Global Customer Support organization of 100 dedicated Customer Support Consultants and Developers. Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 200 SimCorp clients for their SimCorp Dimension platform. In this key role you are mentored to work with our clients and provide business support & solutions to optimise their usage of our systems.
This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines, business as well as technical. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities.
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Support and working closely with a global team of Support consultants and developers.
As a Senior Customer Support Consultant:
- You will be responsible for handling customer enquiries regarding the functionality of SimCorp Dimension and do appropriate follow-up with our clients, independently or together with colleagues.
- You will also make sure that SimCorp lives up to its obligations concerning feedback on the enquiries and the quality of this feedback.
- You will analyze issues, which occur in SimCorp Dimension in production at our clients and create convincing solutions in close co-operation with our developers and subject matter experts around the world.
- You will also be able to give our customers good advice and propose ad-hoc solutions within the framework of SimCorp Dimension.
- You will be a specialist in the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) business domain which is the core of the system. Recurring topics in this area could be financial instruments, their pricing and valuation, middle and back office operations, interfaces to other systems, etc.
- You will be knowledgeable in other areas of the system due to the central placement of IBOR within it, with training provided over time.
- You will advise and support our clients on site on an irregular basis or may be involved in ad-hoc client projects.
- You will actively engage in the daily operations of the IBOR Support Line, monitor and act on opportunities to increase the quality and service levels of your team.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience;
- B.Sc in finance/economics/mathematics/computer science;
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch;
- Effective communication and collaborative skills;
- Negotiating skills and being able to find comprises with different stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical skills and being used to working in a structured way;
- Good at working on and prioritising multiple tasks at the same time;
- Knowledge or high interests in financial issues - theoretical as well as practical;
- Experience in the financial sector regarding middle and back office operations would be a clear advantage, but not mandatory;
- Service-minded and enjoy working in fast paced environment;
- Enjoy working in a global and international team;
- Ability to drive results and deliveries individually or through team cooperation;
- Affinity and experience in dealing with various cultures would be an advantage.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company generating revenue of more than EUR 380 million, counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries and growing. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp (http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp)
For further information about the position, please contact Kevin Lampo, Senior Manager, Global Support at +32 2505 6155.
(Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.)