System Architect – Investment Management Software
Location: London, Copenhagen, Frankfurt or Kyiv
Do you thrive with technical challenges, making tough calls, live agility, and burn for making people perform? We are looking for a system architect to be a technical leader for the Investments part of our business solutions. You will work with SimCorp Dimension as well as new cloud-based services on our journey to the cloud and everything as a service.
As a system architect you are a technical leader. You collaborate with all roles to enable our scrum teams to deliver the maximum business value. You are part of a team of system architects where you define SimCorp’s Architectural runway with the aim of creating new solutions and keeping existing solutions fit for purpose. You work both with technology, engineering practices and business outcomes.
- Establish technical vision for product areas and turn it into reality. You make the vision clear, understood and shared across teams and communities.
- Refinement of epics; high level estimation, alignment with overall technical direction and identification of necessary architectural runway for major new development.
- Identify opportunities from new technology and partnerships together with offer managers.
- Enable tech lead communities in product areas to own software; you collaborate with tech leads on managing technical debt, support, engineering practices etc.
- Drive long term initiatives to improve product quality, scalability, security, and maintainability.
- Be part of one or more leadership teams for product areas.
- Be part of the architecture guild that define the architectural strategy for SimCorp.
We’d like to hear from you if you are…
- A technical leader. You can set the technical direction and you can connect with and inspire people and you are willing to nurture and coach others and help them grow.
- A role model from a software engineering perspective.
- Experienced with working on large responsive scalable systems and event driven architectures.
- Experienced from financial services working with software development in areas like trading, portfolio management, OTC, transaction processing, valuation, performance, or risk.
- Experienced in emerging trends in software engineering including Cloud Transformations.
- Experienced with development of complex software solutions in C#
- Strong in collaboration and communication skills and you have fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Able to work independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team
Why should you apply?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Senior TA Partner Michael Paterson at email@example.com or Architect Manager, Director Flemming Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!