Who we are:
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best - in - class solutions to our clients.
Why this role is important to us:
At SimCorp, we support some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be successful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. Currently SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients.
Continuous Testing Service Execution requires, that copies of the production databases from clients with various operating models (cloud, on prem) are imported into our Azure cloud solution. The team is responsible for the import process and the technical maintenance of the SimCorp Dimension application during lifecycle of the service.
We are looking for a highly motivated team lead to organize, contribute and improve the concept and delivery model for the setup of Continuous Testing Service environments. Within that role agile methodologies should be adopted to enhance the operating model towards a scalable solution.
You will work in our global SaaS Operation delivery unit consisting of various cross-located teams. The team lead is a key role orchestrating and supporting the collaboration internally but also between various teams namely the Continuous Testing Service Delivery Team, the Platform Operation on Cloud Team and our Application Services Team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership in processes for database import, environment deployments and maintenance; active collaboration with other teams
- Organizing, coaching and helping team to be efficient and accountable in delivery across different time zones
- Exhibiting lean agile leadership behavior, reviewing and adopting processes towards more agile ways of working
- Leveraging organizational resources to handle team capacity
- Facilitating team meetings cross-collaboration meetings and follow ups
- Boosting improvements and removing team impediments
- Fostering learning and improvement culture
- Protecting the team from out of scope work and maintaining team’s performance on optimal level
- Collaborating with the Service Owners for Continuous Testing and SaaS Team and other relevant stakeholders
What we value:
- Several years (5+) of experience with technical application support for SimCorp Dimension or similar software
- Basic knowledge of cloud concept, preferably Azure cloud, enthusiasm for fostering knowledge base in cloud technology
- Work experience with Agile and Lean Practices (e.g., as a Scrum Master) in an international environment
- Experience in Project Management
- Skilled in facilitation, following up, removing impediments, maintaining delivery momentum
- Have goal orientation rather than task orientation, system thinking
- Have ability to inspire to do things “better” – keen to continuous improvement, as well as ability to promote empowerment of the team, ensuring each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution
- Basic knowledge about processes in the investment industry and an interest to expand this
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and having a considerable impact on the results and solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Are great communicator proficient in English
Please click the “Apply” button to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.