Team Lead/Senior Business Consultant – ABOR
We are currently looking for someone to join us in a hybrid role as Team Lead and Senior Business Consultant, working in our Advanced Delivery Centre (ADC) in Warsaw, Poland. The ADC team support SimCorp’s Global Services in project deliverables and consultancy for our clients across the world.
This is a combined role where and estimated 30% of the time is spent on tasks relating to team leadership, supporting the Senior Manager in overseeing the day to day operations of the team, and the remaining 70% is focussed on the role of Senior Business Consultant in the ABOR team.
This role will work closely with the other Team Leader(s) and will be managed under the direction of, and report to the Senior Manager. Consulting Services, and the purpose of this role is share knowledge and skills and motivate, mentor and coach team members to achieve their key goals, objectives and deliverables.
Team leaders should use their skills to match the best suited team member to a particular task, and effectively resolve issues as they arise. Team leaders must be effective to ensure the success of the team and operate an aid for team members and management in the pursuit of continual improvement with emphasis on synergy, quality and people.
Senior Business Consultant
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will develop and execute implementation plans in a client's environment. You will take part in delivery of SimCorp Dimension Accounting Modules, including configuration, testing, documenting and giving trainings. You will act as a consultant for your clients and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
Responsibilities as a Team Leader
Expected time allocated to the duties of a team leader will be between 12 hours a week, depending on team size and responsibilities. The required time to perform role are found by prioritization of normal tasks as a Senior Business Consultant.
The key responsibilities for this role as a team leader pivot around 3 areas:
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Support the team in achieving its objectives
- Participate and at times take a lead role in team meetings presenting team status reports as required.
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead towards closure
- Ensure the Implementation Services that are delivered via ADC are to an exceptionally high standard
- Strive for team consensus in delivering qualitative implementation consultancy in line with agreed deadlines and expectations
- Participate in recruitment practices within ADC, including reviewing and interviewing prospective candidates
- Take an active role in the onboarding programme of new hires into the team
- Motivate and inspire team members to meet deadlines and work productively
- Encourage creativity, value creation and develop a team that strives for constant improvement
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration and intervene when necessary to aid the team in resolving issues, escalating any irresolvable conflicts to the Senior Manager, Consulting Services.
- Oversee team performance and progress against individual and team objectives.
Responsibilities as a Senior Business Consultant
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will:
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including configuration, testing, documenting and training
- Document client’s requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension,
- Deliver and customize standard configuration solutions as well as designing and delivering new configurations
- Assist the client in development of overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Financial Sector
- Knowledge of financial instruments and capital market or investments topics
- Understanding of accounting/fund-accounting day-to-day processing workflows
- Detailed understanding of at least one topic: investment accounting, general ledger, fund administration, NAV calculation
- Previous experience of working as a Team Leader would be an advantage
- General Business Analysis exposure would be an asset
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
We would love to hear from you
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we will process incoming applications continually. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email. For any questions you are welcome to contact Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org.