At SimCorp, jobs within Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud actualizes the operationalized cloud-based services under SimCorp’s XaaS strategy in a standardized delivery model. Making it easier for our clients to unlock the value SimCorp Dimension provides in running the critical business processes of the world’s largest asset managers, pension funds, insurers, and fund managers. We partner with IBM Cloud and MS Azure in accelerating their business transformation.
The Technical Lead will be an expert in the services and features that are available on the PaaS platform and will work on the onboarding of new clients as well as the migration of existing clients onto the cloud. Reporting to the Senior Manager and working as part of a global team with a mission to smoothly onboard new clients onto the SimCorp cloud platform and interface with the project management group for live client projects.
- You will work with our clients to design solutions based on our best practices matching the clients’ requirements to components from our standard catalog
- If a unique requirement is identified, you will qualify the business requirements and create technical requirements specifications for the design team to build out
- You will be well versed in the standard services and processes for both the onboarding and operational phases of a project communicating clearly with clients what is required for both the project and the ongoing operations to be successful
- You will be a bridge between the technical and non-technical worlds, explaining business requirements to workstreams and the services offered to implementation and client contacts
- You will operate and transition clients using complex system architectures
- You will contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension
- You will provide instruction or coach less experienced collegues
- Significant experience in a similar position
- You communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders and senior leadership
- You manage stakeholder expectations as well as conflicting priorities and business interests
- Strong understanding of different forms of cloud computing – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience in managing contractors and third-party vendors
- Identify and Recommend opportunities to enhance repeatable, automatable processes
- Knowledge of PaaS: OS (Windows and Linux), and middleware applications
- Knowledge of IaaS: virtual machines, networks, cloud computing, monitoring, security models, logging, local/cloud storage
- You know group policies, active directory management, user account and permissions, SSO, DHCP, and DNS
- Knowledge of interface design and associated protocols: TCP/IP, RDP, sub-netting, load balancing, MS Hyper V, terminal server/PAM, SFTP, VPN, and FW
- Experience defining automation: PowerShell, Ansible, GitHub, and ActiveBatch/Control-M
- Knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery design approaches
- ITSM ITIL V3/V4: IM, PM, CM, and SR. Familiar with SLAs, escalation management and Service Desk operation procedures
- You are familiar with agile development framework.
- You understand the value of standardized solutions and their importance in a scaling environment.
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!