Technical Training Instructor – Education Services
(6 Month Short-term assignment)
Are you passionate about meeting new people, working with software, and delivering exceptional training experiences for users of SimCorp Dimension? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Location: SimCorp European Offices
Why this role is important to us
Education Services is an international team of 20+ people. Our mission is to deliver the best possible educational offerings for SimCorp's world-class, front-to-back investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension. One of our instructors is on an assignment in another part of the company, and we are looking for a temporary replacement, with possibilities for extension.
Education Services conducts global product training for both SimCorp employees and clients. Our flagship course is the three-week “SimCorp Dimension Academy”, which we hold for both new employees and clients multiple times a year. We will provide training and the necessary support to get you up-to-speed.
What you will be responsible for
As a Technical Training Instructor, you will mainly be responsible for teaching the technical areas of SimCorp Dimension such as “Data Warehouse Operations & SimCorp BI” and “Data Import & Export” courses, but may also take on other areas (e.g. business foundation) to broaden your skills. You will be delivering classroom trainings in our classroom in Copenhagen, through virtual training sessions, and at different locations worldwide. Depending on your skills, we will ensure suitable tasks for you in the team, to add value to Education Services and our offerings.
You will work closely together with your team as well as subject matter experts from global SimCorp offices and the product development division to ensure that the training content you create meets the current business needs.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Teach effective classroom trainings, mainly the “Data Warehouse Operations & SimCorp BI” course
- Develop, maintain, and test course materials and blended learning courses
- Create knowledge assessment tests
- Maintain configurations and data in the training environments
- Collaborate with your team and subject matter experts across the organization
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
- The amount of travel required will vary depending on restrictions, but with open borders you can expect around 15-20 travel days.
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and working well in the position described above.
How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at
several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Previous knowledge about Data Warehouse
- Knowledge about SimCorp BI would be advantageous
- Relevant university level education or similar working experience
- Comfortable speaking in front of an audience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to break down complex information into simple, comprehensive learning
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and open to feedback
- Curious to learn new things and not afraid of a good challenge
- Ambitious about acquiring new IT skills and grow in-depth understanding of enterprise systems
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Superior collaboration skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience creating or teaching technical training courses for adults is advantageous
- Working experience of SimCorp Dimension is required
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Keeley Sian on email@example.com to learn more about this short-term assignment.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.