Technology Advisor Program Manager
Do you have program manager experience and experience with the technology advisors in the financial buy side industry? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software and service providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
SimCorp’s target market (the financial buy-side industry) are increasingly using technology advisors to guide them in investments into technology and Services, and we want to create an outstanding Technology Consulting and Advisory program to secure that the advisors have the right and up-to-date knowledge about SimCorp’s offering to secure they are giving the correct guidance to the market.
Your success will be measured by incremental pipeline opportunities, new customer acquisitions, and target revenue achievement that can directly be attributed to the technology consulting and advisory partners you recruit and onboard.
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for creating partnerships globally with regular touchpoints with the core Advisors in the different regional markets SimCorp are operating in, and you will be responsible for establishing Advisor Events and a consultancy training program.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design and create a superior global Partner Program for the technology advisors in the financial buy-side market which are mutual beneficial for both our partners and SimCorp. This includes:
- Partner segmentation and capabilities mapping
- Recruit, onboard and maintain partnerships with the core Advisors in the market in cooperation with the local sales units in SimCorp and facilitate the ongoing cooperation with each partner – on both global and local level.
- Facilitate overall Target account mapping and opportunity development alignment with each partner
- Arrange Partner Advisory events to educate the partners
- Build and implement a comprehensive onboarding and certification program for partner consultants
- Demonstrate and communicate progress throughout the launch phase of the program with the internal stakeholders.
- Experience establishing and driving external focussed programs in large organisations
- Experience in strategic partnerships or commercial focussed roles within a management consultancy, fintech or enterprise software organization.
- Buyside industry experience
- Existing relationships within the technology consulting community in the financial industry will be beneficial
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 20-30%.