Test Analyst for client communication and client reporting software for asset and investment management firms
We are looking for a test analyst to join the agile team in our Kyiv office. The team develops the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
As a test analyst you will work within an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Coric features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements (use case) review, planning and writing test specifications, test execution, test automation and support.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owner(s), developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We expect you to:
- Have at least 2-3 years experience in a full-time testing role, ideally in a Software House environment working on complex systems (both web based and desktop applications)
- Strong experience of manual functional testing
- Familiar with SQL, be able to write basic scripts to create and manipulate data
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize work and can work unsupervised to meet deadlines and deal with changing priorities.
- Understanding of the full development life cycle
- Ability to work with complex business logic and legacy
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in English language (verbal and written)
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic
- Strong attention to details
Desirable skills would be:
- Familiarity with programming languages (C#) for test automation
- Experience of using automated testing for both desktop and browser based applications (This will ideally include non-functional as well as functional)
- Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or GitHub
- Experience or knowledge of the financial market place
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally.