The SaaS team is part of the Datacare team. The team works directly with Datacare Business Operations using GAIN Platform, which is a single instance, software as a service (SaaS) based product. It provides Reference Data Management and Valuation solutions for many of the world’s leading and most innovative financial institutions, including regional and global banks and asset management firms.
SDET in SaaS Team is someone who will be integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support.
SDET needs to perform installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) and working on knowledge on testing and configuring Azure.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes, develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Expertise in understanding Business Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications and Design documentations and converting them into Test Scenarios.
- Ability in designing and creating automation frameworks
- Experience of Creating, Modifying and Maintaining new and existing Automation Framework Models (BDD/TDD/ATDD, Hybrid, Keyword and Data Driven Frameworks).
- Expert in developing Behavior Driven development (BDD/TDD/ATDD) using Specflow/Gherkin/Cucumber/Feature files, developed Scenarios, Scenario outlines, features and Step definitions and generating the reports.
- Work in DevOps, installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) and working on knowledge on testing and configuring Azure.
- Perform Database/Backend testing by writing complex SQL Queries for data validation and integrity, good at writing complex Joins and knowledge in Oracle/SQL Server.
- Expertise in Automation using PowerShell Script.
- Experience in Lab Deployment, TFS build deployment.
- Knowledge of ETL Process.
- Experience working with Reference Data Management setup and understanding of various asset classes (Equity, Derivatives, and Fixed Income etc.) and Market data feeds (Reuters, Bloomberg, Mark IT etc.) (Good to Have).
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- 3 to 6 years of experience using .NET technologies with an emphasis on C#, Microsoft .Net Framework including WPF, WWF and WCF.
- Experience with multi-threaded/ performance intensive applications
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git/TFS) and continuous build
- Good experience in RDBMS(Oracle/MSSQL)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Web API, .Net core, Microservices, docker or container-based applications
- Experience with cloud-based applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be useful
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD.