Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that develops financial software for some of the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, central banks, and sovereign wealth funds? Then an interesting career could be awaiting you in SimCorp!
What you can do in this new career
As our new Test Engineer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, a full-scale agile organization. You will be an important part of a cross-functional and cross-located agile team that is responsible for implementation and support of OTC instruments in our product, SimCorp Dimension. You will apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, design, development, testing, writing automated tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with product management and your team to refine new features
- Giving feedback on the product through exploratory testing
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Creating, automating, and maintaining test scenarios (using various tools, for example SpecFlow)
- Working as part of an agile team to reach the agreed-upon definition of done
- Constantly learning, as well as developing yourself, the team, and our product
- Sharing responsibility with the team for all deliverables
How you contribute to the team:
- You have a relevant master’s degree (for example, in finance or mathematics)
- You have experience with test-driven development and agile processes
- You pay attention to details and can meet deadlines
- You are structured, analytical, and capable of planning your own work
- You are curious and able to challenge others
- You are a team player who actively seeks collaboration to find optimal solutions
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- You have experience in test automation and knowledge in programming languages (this is not required, but this skill is an excellent advantage)
Furthermore, we value that you:
- Are motivated to work within the financial domain
- Actively learn through experimentation when tackling challenges by using experiences from successes and from failures
- Can introduce new ways of looking at challenges, as well as take creative ideas and put them into practice
- Think about the entire system and can identify and implement ways to continuously improve
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
For additional information about the position, please contact Development Manager Vadym Volkovynskyi at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible.