Global Value Services (GVC) oversees the innovation and delivery of Value Consulting services in cooperation with the Market Units Consulting, Customer Experience and Value Advisory Teams. Value Consulting works with SimCorp's current base of customers, helping them to explore additional value from their investments in our SimCorp Dimension platform (SCD) and services.
As a Value Consultant you will work globally with our Value Engineering
framework of processes and best practices to help guide customers towards
better adoption and eventually expansion of their use of SCD. You will report to Global Value Service Director.
The Value Engineering framework consists of Three services; 1. Value Selling, 2. Value Assessment and 3. Value Accelerator. We plan to launch one additional service in 2021, and have goals to further develop the Value Engineering framework over the coming years, as an important strategic component in helping our clients find more value out of their investments in SimCorp.
As a Value Consultant you will manage the innovation, improvement and delivery
of our Value Consulting services. You will work with the Consulting and Customer Experience
teams; in the innovation phase of a new service and in the sale and execution
of the service.
- Improve Value Consulting services offerings; design and construct new services to our catalogue of services that helps SimCorp's customer realize further value from their SimCorp platform
- Support sales activities to position and scope a Value Consulting engagement, working with the Customer Experience team and eventually our Go-to-market Team.
- Be part of the Value Consulting delivery team when delivering our services to customers. The delivery team will typically further consist of participants from local consulting, value advisory and customer experience team.
- Help accomplish customer workshops, meetings, interviews and other components of a Value Consulting delivery involving SimCorp experts from several relevant departments and locations.
- Capture insights from customers engagement to improve the Value Services and establish new best practices.
- Engagement with other global services functions to align to process model, delivery model and other relevant departments
- Understand our customers market environment, their value chain and where SimCorp offerings adds value.
- Experience working with CXO decision makers and other players on both customer level and internally
- Generalist, we ask that you understand the contribution of all SimCorp offerings
- You have min. 5 years' experience from several domains and project management of SimCorp implementation projects
- Project management skills to endure efficient execution of Value Consulting services involving many individuals from both customer and SimCorp
- Understand client needs and transfer that into our offerings
- Excellent results in establishing good relationships with employees, peers and customers
- Willing to work in a new small team with a global reach
- Fluent in French or German is helpful, but not mandatory
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 15 March 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner