Vice President, Global Service Delivery for Accounting, Data & Operations Services
Location: Global SimCorp locations
SimCorp is a leading provider of enterprise front-to-back software for the investment management industry, we are on a journey of transformation into a technology-enabled as a services business where we will take control of our client's outcomes.
The BPaaS department sells and provides SimCorp’s business services and sits at the intersection between our Clients and our market-leading front-to-back Investment Management software. We are growing and have an important plan to expand out a range of services to the buy-side community over the next 5 years.
You will be at the forefront of innovation creation and business service delivery and you are responsible to achieve agreed client outcomes through the entire value chain within SimCorp to our global clients .
We are looking for an inspiring Head of Service Delivery who is a strong global leader, truly innovative and who facilitates problem solving through a collaborative and hands on management style and a core part of the team that creates value-adding services to our clients as the industry transforms to "as a Service" business models.
To deliver our Service Offer’s, you lead the global business services delivery teams in onshore and off-shore centers where you help them to achieve the desired outcomes for the clients by securing right and timely deliverables through the entire value chain within SimCorp.
You have a deep understanding of Simcorp's target market regarding buy-side investment management business models, know their desired outcomes, the competitive landscape, and the market trends.
You will know how Simcorp's market-leading data management, accounting and operations solutions play a unique part in our front to back offering. Additionally, you understand where the industry is moving within the services area.
You will use your expertise in this area to create a global Service Delivery organisation, supporting our global client base as they seek to optimise their business workflows with us. Additionally, you will work with our SaaS teams, Offer Management and Sales to deliver results for our clients.
We are looking for someone entrepreneurial and is driven by building a new service offering to our clients; we hope the role will be challenging yet very rewarding to you.
- Cost budget and managing the business service operations according to defined performance and quality standards
- Ensuring operational excellence by a robust operational integration between the operational service units and continuous improvements across the units to optimize cost of delivery, customer experience and delivery experience
- Establishing policies and Best Practice standards for business services promoting a strong service mindset, customer focus, delivery efficiency and quality.
- Establishing and ensuring formalized accountability agreements and interaction models between the delivery stacks in the business service value chain (PaaS/SaaS/PD and 3rd parties)
- Managing and mitigating operational risks across the business service units
- Taking part in key sales engagements as operational delivery executive
- Delivery Management team motivation and development
- Accountability to implement and operationalize new business services and service enhancements according to the strategy defined with Offer Management and Head of Business Services.
- Extensive track record of running Investment Operations, Data and Accounting delivery units
- Experience in leading diverse, global teams and bringing together different cultures in different time zones
- Minimum 12 years' experience within Buy-side Operations or Operations related service delivery
- You have experience how to use technology to efficiently deliver Operations, Data and Accounting services and create economies of scale
- You are customer oriented and have a track record of delivering excellent customer experience globally
- You are a strong communicator and able to create a network in and outside the organisation you work in
- You may have experience within middle office services from a service provider
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Michael Paterson at firstname.lastname@example.org