Vice President Sales EMEA Asset Owners
Why this position is important to us:
The role is responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out the sales team to win new clients as well as expanding at existing clients in the Asset Owner vertical in EMEA. You will be the sales leader and ultimate commercial owner of this business line, and it is your responsibility to ensure that we deliver our sales activities with scale, consistency, and quality.
You are leading a team of high-caliber sales managers based locally in our target markets. These individual contributors sell to asset owners in our EMEA markets and are based locally close to prospects and clients. They win new clients and also run larger, complex expansion cases at existing clients in the asset owner vertical.
You will influence and contribute to market sizing and positioning, commercial target setting and the EMEA sales strategy for this area. To ensure we steer our commercial focus towards the right clients at the right time, you will work closely with our global go-to-market and marketing team for market for lead generation, sales execution, and sales enablement.
Building relationships with senior contacts at firms in this vertical as well as with influencers and partners is a key element of the role.
Your focus is growing the business in EMEA across the Asset Owner vertical. You will be measured on achieving the team targets/quotas.
This role will report to the Managing Director of EMEA.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals within the Asset Owner segment
- Assists in the development of the sales plan and owns the forecast accuracy, providing full visibility to regional and executive management of the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Lead and drive our EMEA-based Asset Owner sales organization; ultimately owning the sales success for this target market
- Managing and create the best sales team in the industry for the asset owner vertical
- Translate the customers business and technology strategy into commercial opportunity
- Support and lead sales cases as the senior commercial representative towards prospects and clients; coach sales managers in a structured way
- Understand and provide feedback to the organization on the customer trends and needs within the Asset Owner segment in EMEA
- Improve our pitch and value proposition against alternative competitors
- Experience from a senior commercial leadership role running sales teams within the financial services landscape selling large enterprise software and solutions
- Strong knowledge of the Asset Owner vertical
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Team management experience of a minimum of 5 Senior Sales Managers
- Ability to build trust and credibility across all levels of the organizations including CxOs, and building strategic business partnerships though selling and advising
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to mobilize and orchestrate virtual teams around large and complex enterprise deals with big deal teams without formal line-structure reporting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, in English
- Relevant educational background, preferably within business economics or economics, law, engineering, computer science, or other relevant
WHY JOIN SIMCORP?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please submit your application in English via our careers site. The application deadline is Wednesday 8th of February 2023.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. If you have further question please contact Michael Paterson – email@example.com