Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your Workday skills within a busy, agile environment? Then you might be our new colleague!
You will get a unique possibility to play a key role, working across the Workday platform in close cooperation with our Business Analysts and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions.
You will be part of our Services Operations team in Warsaw from where we support SimCorp Services division globally.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Communicate and interact directly with our business stakeholders and end-users to analyze objectives and capability requirements
- Design, configure/develop new reports and maintain our reporting solution within the Workday platform for HR, Finance and Professional Services.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for end users.
To succeed in this job you most likely have:
- a degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar
- at least three years experience in similar positions in international and agile environments
- broad knowledge about and experience with the Workday platform both when it comes to configuring and developing, in one of ideally multiple domains of Workday (Human Capital Management, Financial Management and/or Professional Services).
- ability to build up a good understanding of the business processes and data model in all 3 areas Human Capital Management, but also Financial Management and/or Professional Services
- experience in Reporting and BI on other solutions
- excellent collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
- fluency in spoken and written English
Furthermore, you are:
- tech savvy, delivering timely high-quality solutions
- proactive, open-minded, and with the courage to challenge the existing and to be innovative
- flexible, analytical, and structured way of working with an agile mindset
- service-minded and customer-oriented
- a true team player contributing to a good team spirit
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Director Roland August, +41 79 695 3897. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application (in PDF) as soon as possible.
Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.