Global People Workday Operations Consultant
Are you passionate about managing high volume of requests and optimizing processes? Are you familiar with Workday and HR processes? Then you might be our new Workday Operations Consultant to support our global People & Culture Function.
Location: Supporting globally working from our office in Noida, India (possibility of hybrid work)
The Position: As the Workday Operations Consultant, you will serve as the go-to for colleagues in our People function and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related processes in Workday.
You will be part of the Global People Service Delivery team supporting the Global People & Culture team in facilitating and executing employee lifecycle activities such change job, move worker, creating supervisory organizations and also support with salary review process and performance journey in Workday in a seamless way. Your main role will be to facilitate end-to-end people processes though their full lifecycle in coordination with the Global People Service Delivery, People Business Partners and the Center of Excellence teams.
We will expect you to also identify areas of improvement, facilitate the change, run projects and be able to involve relevant stakeholders and work on a deadline.
You will also play a key role in accomplishing our mission of becoming a truly data-driven organization. To accomplish this you need an analytical mindset and the ability to apply process excellence in everything you do. You always consider the bigger picture, and you feel excited and proud when your solutions make us work smarter and fulfill the objectives of our internal customers. You might have a background as an external or internal consultant, and you have experience with process optimization.
In addition to process optimization you will also be part of our engine room ensuring that day to day requests are carried out and that our annual processes are run smoothly and timely.
In this position you will have the opportunity to build a network across the different Centers of Expertise within People & Culture globally, and to work together with the global People Service Delivery team.
- Manage ad hoc day to day requests in related to employees in WD
- Facilitate and execute employee lifecycle activities such as salary review process and performance journey in Workday
- Develop new best practice processes such as hiring, onboarding, compensation and performance in collaboration with colleagues and manager.
- Process transactions in Workday (e.g. role assignments)
- Manage ad-hoc projects as part of the Global People team, including documentation for HR process enhancements
- Stakeholder management
- You will coordinate and implement mass changes to our data in Workday (EIB’s)
- You will help train Global People Service Deliver team on global people processes, systems and governance
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as an HR Consultant, Workday consultant or other relevant experience
- Proficiency with Workday and Excel
- Experience working in a project-oriented role (facilitate end to end processes and change projects)
- Knowledge of HR processes such as hiring, onboarding, compensation and performance.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- Willingness to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Analytical thinking and great problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbally, being able to clearly articulate messages and requirements
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.