Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your Workday skills within a busy, agile environment? Then you might be our new colleague!
You will have a unique opportunity to play a key role, working across the Workday platform in close cooperation with our Business Analysts and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions for SimCorp globally.
You will be joining an established internal Workday team which is based in both Warsaw and Copenhagen who support our existing Production systems and are implementing the next phases of our global rollout to over twenty countries.
To excel in this position, you will be given the opportunity to build a good understanding of the business processes and data models in the functional domains across our Workday Platform - Human Capital Management (HCM), Financial Management and Professional Services.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Communicate and interact directly with our business stakeholders and end-users to analyze their objectives and requirements.
- Design, configure and develop new reports and maintain our existing reporting solutions within the Workday platform.
- Troubleshoot and fix Production issues.
- Develop and deliver training for end users.
To succeed in this job, you will most likely have:
- A degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar.
- At least three years’ experience in similar positions in international and agile environments.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with building reports on the Workday platform within any of the functional domains. We will consider relevant experience in Reporting and/or BI solutions on other ERP platforms.
- A willingness to learn and develop your knowledge of Workday.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Furthermore, you are:
- Tech savvy, delivering timely high-quality solutions.
- Proactive, open-minded, and with the courage to challenge existing thinking and to be innovative in your solution design.
- Flexible, analytical, and be familiar with both structured and agile methodologies.
- Service-minded and customer-focused.
- A team player who is keen to contribute to a good team spirit.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We have more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of an established success story with a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact the IT Director Kim Højbjerg Jørgensen at +4528113115. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application (in PDF) as soon as possible.
Please include a CV, cover letter and, if possible, evidence of proficiency in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed immediately.