If you are interested in Financial Reporting and enjoy contributing in change processes, you might be the ideal candidate to support our Finance team. We are looking forward to your application!
With more than 1.900 employees world-wide, we are market-leading in providing first-class IT solutions and services to the top companies in the investment management industry. The Finance team ensures the timeliness and quality of our financial reporting data as well as compliance to statutory requirements. We use multiple systems and tools such as Microsoft Dynamics/Navision and Workday to generate insights for management, the commercial organization and external stakeholders.
You will support us in accounting processes such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payment processing as well as intercompany transactions. You will work on project-related tasks with a focus on the implementation of our new ERP system and standardization of our processes. You will also get the opportunity to work with the other Finance team members and learn more about financial transformation, transfer pricing and local compliance.
We are looking for a student to support the team part-time 20 hours a week in the period from 1 December 2021 until – ideally – 30 November 2022.
- Assisting in the Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reportings in accordance with German GAAP (HGB) as well as IAS/IFRS
- Supporting the team in daily activities and special projects such as the implementation of our new ERP system Workday and streamlining of processes
- Billing of customer invoices and recognition of revenues
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Processing of bank account statements and payment transactions
- Review and posting of vendor invoices as well as travel expenses
- Close collaboration with all our internal stakeholders and our corporate headquarters in Copenhagen
- You are an enrolled student in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics, or comparable courses of study
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills
- You are service-oriented, customer focused and have high standards for quality
- Prior working experience (e.g. internship or as working student) is desirable
- Analytical mindset and a systematic and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an international team
- Very good English skills and good German skills as well
- Interesting and varied tasks in an international working environment
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures and home office as needed
- Attractive remuneration
- Proportionate vacation entitlement
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working in SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply online as soon as possible.