Join us for the Pensions Forum 2023
Date: October 25, 2023
Time: 10:30 AM – 5 PM
Location: The Ritz Carlton Montreal, 1228 Sherbrooke St. West, Montreal QC H3G 1H6
More people retiring than entering the workforce. Instability and volatility at levels not seen in years and described by many as the “new normal”. As part of a public pension fund, you are aware of the challenges posed both by the market and - more importantly - your constituents. How will you address these challenges? How can your investment management infrastructure facilitate- rather than hinder- continued growth and fulfilment of client expectations?
Join us for a half-day discussion of the most pertinent topics for North American public pension funds with SimCorp leaders, industry experts, and your peers. Network with other leading pension funds to discuss the total portfolio approach to asset allocation and how it affects liquidity management, as well as impending regulatory changes including T+1 and ESG investing.
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Welcome and introduction
- 11:00 AM - 11:40 AM: SimCorp update – North America
- 11:40 AM – 12:30 PM: Industry trends and operating model challenges
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM: Lunch
- 1:30 PM – 2:15 PM: From niche to core asset class – Scaling your operations to handle alternative allocations
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM: Managing the denominator effect—how are allocators handling an overcommitment to private markets?
- 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM: Planning for the future: portfolio construction and execution in a TPA model
- 4:00 PM – 05:00 PM: Networking reception
Chief Executive Officer, SimCorp
GTM Senior Strategy Principal, SimCorp