According to 100 European Heads of Operations across buy-side investment firms, automation and consolidation are the top cost savings strategies addressing operational and data challenges for 2018, not Artificial Intelligence like their North American counterparts answered.
Read the survey report to discover respondents’ thoughts on:
- Top strategic priorities for 2018
- Most challenging and costly types of Alternatives
- Heads of Operation’s #1 struggle for the front office
- Strategies employed to reduce cost of operations
- Market disruption from non-traditional competitors and the disagreement between Europe and North America