Have a listen and hear Duncan Cooper talk about
- How to view data as intellectual property
- The rise of ‘snackable data’
- The need for C-level responsibility for high quality data with a strong governance structure
- How firms are starting to use their data to differentiate themselves from their competition
- Making the business case and the risk of bad data in your organization
Download this 20-minute engaging episode that you can listen to on-the-go.
Product Manager, Data Management & Connectivity
Duncan has worked within financial services for over 23 years, and has specialized in investment and wealth management for the past 18 years. He is a subject matter expert covering all aspects of the investment management lifecycle with a deep knowledge of operating models, data and technology architectures. Duncan has worked with enterprise data management for 4 years, delivering strategic product design, sales and consulting capabilities for a variety of companies.