Executive interview: 2021 trends and priorities
In this executive interview, James Corrigan, Managing Director and Executive Vice President of SimCorp North America, shares some of his key learnings from 2020 and how those perspectives are shaping SimCorp’s view and expectations for 2021 and beyond.
- The importance of one investment truth for portfolio management resilience
- Optimizing client communications in volatile markets
- Turning data management from a cost center into a strategic advantage
- Embedding ESG into the investment operations value chain
- Leveraging APIs and the Cloud to maximize platform openness and interoperability
Panel discussion: Guiding clients in transformative times
In this panel discussion, Terry Flynn, Vice President of Sales, SimCorp North America, joins other senior executives to discuss strategies for helping clients navigate challenges and innovate for the future.
- The impact of COVID-19 on core operating approaches and strategic planning efforts
- Why an increasing number of asset managers are prioritizing front-to-back system consolidation.
- The key trends and challenges facing asset managers in 2021