Duration: 1 hour
With difficult market conditions set to dominate financial markets for months to come, the ability for institutional investors to react to market changes while achieving optimal risk-adjusted returns is paramount. But risks are rarely independent, and TPA measures how each risk contributes to the whole, enabling maintenance of both the component and overall risk-return profiles of the total portfolio overtime.
There is evidence that a well-executed TPA can provide a return benefit of 50 to 100 basis points per annum over a traditional, SAA-based approach.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The shift away from traditional, Strategic Asset Allocation to TPA
- The impact of TPA on capital allocation, internal culture and governance
- The biggest challenges of implementing this approach
- What asset owners need to do to effectively execute TPA
- A panel discussion with senior market participants who have already embraced the TPA journey and lessons learned
Chief Investment Officer, Cbus Super Fund
Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Future Fund
Head of Investment Strategy, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
Senior Investment Consultant, Willis Towers Watson
Senior Vice President, Global Product Management, SimCorp