A-Team, in partnership with SimCorp, hosted a webinar for buy-side firms looking to re-evaluate their approach to data management.
Duration: 50 minutes
Increased cost pressures, rising volumes of data, and the challenges of legacy systems are pushing buy-side firms to re-evaluate current approaches to data management. The aim is cost-effective, optimized data management that can provide flexibility and scalability, support various data types including ESG data, and ensure headroom for development in line with business objectives.
Achieving the milestone of optimized data management can be challenging, but there are solutions that enable practitioners to make incremental, yet significant, improvements, drive value out of data, and deliver benefits to the business.
This webinar will provide step-by-step guidance on how to achieve data management optimization wherever you start on the journey. In doing this, it will review the challenges of legacy systems and the opportunities of advanced cloud-based solutions from Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) all the way up to full business process outsourcing (BPaaS).
Watch the webinar to get insights on:
- The state-of-play in buy-side data management
- Why now is the time to invest in improvements
- Challenges of achieving data management optimization
- Cost-efficient and effective solutions to address challenges
- Benefits of getting it right, penalties of getting it wrong
Speakers and moderator:
- Alex Monte, Associate Director, Alpha FMC
- Caroline Lubbock, Operating Model Design, Fidelity International
- Christina Schack, Head of Data Operations and Strategy, Vontobel Asset Management
- Richard Thomas, Senior Strategy Principal – Data Management Services, SimCorp
- Sarah Underwood, Editor, A-Team Group (Moderator)