How to reduce costs, maintain control, and ensure compliance with tech-enabled services
In an increasingly competitive market, buy-side firms need to focus on what is core and differentiating. This is driving the trend towards tech-enabled services for parts of the business that are non-core to growth enablement, including investment accounting and operations.
In this webinar, our expert panel unpacks the findings of new research on the strategic priorities of the global buy-side, the adoption of tech-enabled services, and the importance of data interoperability in building a future-proof operating model.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- The top strategic priorities that are driving buy-side firms to optimize their operating model using tech-enabled services
- Why 91% of buy-side leaders are considering using tech-enabled services for their investment accounting and operations
- How choosing the right service model can help you to reduce costs, maintain control, and ensure regulatory compliance
- How technology and services can be seamlessly integrated into a futureproof, data-driven operating model that empowers buy-side firms to meet their strategic objectives
Speakers and moderator
- Suman Nag, Executive Director, Head of Integrations and Workflow, Securities Services, J.P. Morgan
- Julien Haye, Global Head of Non-Financial Risk, Fidelity International
- Jaki Walsh, VP Operations & Accounting, SimCorp
- Moderated by: Bastiaan Aalders, Director and Head of the Netherlands, Alpha FMC