Removing inefficiencies isn’t a choice but a necessity. Yet many investment managers still operate in a patchwork of single-purpose IT systems that aren’t connected, where data doesn’t flow freely and isn’t available in real time.
This patchwork of systems leads to:
- Increased time-to-market for new products
- Difficulty supporting regulatory changes
- Inability to record events in transaction life-cycle or support entire book of business
- Higher data reconciliation errors and inconsistencies
- Poor or inaccurate overview of exposure and positions
- Increased manual labor costs