Learn tactics to balance the desire for more data while minimizing your operational risk
To stay competitive, investment managers have been moving into new asset classes, especially alternatives, which has resulted in increased data volumes. Ensuring successful investments requires you to efficiently manage the abundance of information - making it discoverable, accessible and usable while minimizing the operational risk.
Industry media expert Clear Path Analysis hosted a panel on the challenges of data overload in investment operations. The presenters discussed ways to better understand your data infrastructure so you can build the right governance programs.
You can get a download of their discussion in this summary report. You’ll learn:
- What is driving the need for more data
- Challenges with growing volumes of data
- Governance frameworks for cloud-based solutions
- Key considerations when outsourcing data services
- Sara Benwell, Editor, FundOperator.com
- Emma Cullen, Chief Operating Officer, Fiera Real Estate
- Mario De Bergolis, Chief Operating Officer, Asset Management One International
- Chris Searle, Head of Business Applications, FINBOURNE Technologies
- Emma-Jayne Wood, Data & Reporting Services, SimCorp