“Option Finance”, a French media source for the financial industry recently held a roundtable discussion with experts from leading insurance firms.
The group tackled tough questions on today’s critical insurance topics, such as low interest rates, asset diversification, higher scrutiny on capital requirements and increased data volumes.
If you’re also navigating these issues at your firm, you’ll want to read what these experts have to say.
- Dynamic asset and liability management becomes essential
- Taking control of risks and capital requirements is a must
- Asset class diversification needs to be mitigated with liquidity risk
- The move to unit-linked securities requires new sales and marketing pitches
- Increased volumes of data require new operating model to optimize processes, reduce costs and increase transparency