The promises of TPA – more nimble and flexible decision making, better risk management, more resilient portfolios– are increasingly attractive to asset owners amid these uncertain market conditions.
This new report, produced with Asian Investor, explores the fundamentals of TPA, how it differs from the traditional Strategic Asset Allocation model and gives real-life lessons from asset owners who have embarked on this journey.
Get this report for insights on:
- The effects of TPA on decision making and agility
- The impact of TPA on capital allocation, internal culture and governance
- Is TPA worth the time, cost and effort?
- The biggest challenges of implementing TPA
- What you need to effectively execute TPA
- Building the case for TPA adoption
- Getting aligned with TPA
- TPA in practice - A panel discussion
- Providing the right support for TPA
- Delivering on the promise - panellists’ experience with Covid19
Chief Investment Officer
Deputy Chief Investment Officer
Head of Investment Strategy
Senior Investment Consultant
Willis Towers Watson
Senior Vice President/
Global Product Management