Financial year 2014 and 2015
- The Company’s audited annual report 2014.
- The amendment of the Company’s remuneration and incentive policy and the remuneration of the Board of Directors for 2015.
- Distribution of profit according to the adopted annual report 2014. The dividend will be DKK 4.50 per share of DKK 1 and the remainder is transferred to next year.
- Re-election of Jesper Brandgaard as chairman and Peter Schütze as vice chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Hervé Couturier, Simon Jeffreys and Patrice McDonald as members of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of PwC as the Company’s auditor.
Extraordinary dividends and capital
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors to approve distribution of extraordinary dividends.
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors, in the period until the next annual general meeting, to purchase own shares of up to 10% of the share capital, inclusive of the Company’s current holding of own shares.
- Approval of the proposal to conduct the Company’s future annual general meetings in English.
Enquiries regarding this announcement should be addressed to:
Klaus Holse, Chief Executive Officer, SimCorp A/S (+45 3544 8802, +45 2326 0000)
Thomas Johansen, Chief Financial Officer, SimCorp A/S (+45 3544 6858, +45 2811 3828)
Company Announcement no. 16/2015