The buyback program is being launched in accordance with the authorization granted by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting on 29 March 2017 to repurchase up to 10% of the SimCorp’s share capital in the period until the next annual general meeting.
The buyback program will be structured and carried out in compliance with the provisions of Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on market abuse (the Market Abuse Regulation - MAR) and delegated legislation under MAR.
SimCorp has appointed Danske Bank A/S as lead manager of the buyback program. Under the agreement, Danske Bank A/S will purchase shares on behalf of SimCorp and will make its trading decisions independently of, and without influence by SimCorp.
The buyback program is subject to the following terms:
- The purpose of the program is to reduce the share capital of SimCorp and to meet the obligations arising from SimCorp’s incentive scheme
- Total purchases of own shares will be limited to a total market value of EUR 7.5m
- Maximum number of shares that can be bought is 250,000 shares of DKK 1 each
- Execution of the buyback will take place from 24 August 2017 to 31 December 2017
- Maximum number of shares to be purchased in SimCorp per daily market session will be the equivalent to 10% of the average volume of SimCorp shares traded on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen during the preceding 20 business days
- During the life of the buyback program no shares will be purchased at a price exceeding the higher of the following two prices on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen:
1. The price of the last independent trade, and
2. The highest current independent bid
Details of transactions executed under the buyback program will be publicly disclosed on www.simcorp.com not later than the end of the seventh daily market session.
Enquiries regarding this announcement should be addressed to:
Anders Hjort, Head of Investor Relations, SimCorp A/S (+45 3544 8822, +45 2892 8881)
Company Announcement no. 37/2017