The purpose of this course is to build on the initial Financial Accounting knowledge gained either by participating in SimCorp Dimension Academy or by working regularly with SimCorp Dimension.
Participants will work with the following focal points in the accounting topics in SimCorp Dimension:
- The Holdings concept in SimCorp Dimension
- Financial Transactions & Financial adjustments
- Accounting Frameworks and FAP/FAM
- The General Ledger Setup
The course concludes with an optional assessment test.
Main Learning Topics:
- Transactions & Holdings
- Accounting Frameworks
- FAP and Holding Structure
- FAM and End-of-Period Adjustments
- Profit/loss Calculations/Workflows
- Implementing IFRS/US-GAAP in SimCorp Dimension
- Opening Balance transactions
- General Ledger setup/Internal GL
- Period Closure
SimCorp Dimension Academy or working experience with SimCorp Dimension in a back office function.
Days: 3 days
Daily training hours: 9:00-17:00 (last day until 16:00)
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact email@example.com to request the course.