The intention of the course is to provide knowledge to generate different analyses and simulations in the solution Asset Manager and to get an overview of the functions of the different applets.
Main Learning Topics:
Basics and configuration of new analyses in the Asset Manager
- Data selection
- Create different configurations and layouts
- Create pivots and charts
- Functions of the dashboard
- Administration of applets
- Different key ratios
- In-Grid Simulation
- Simulation of securities which are not in the holding
- Simulation on aggregate level
- Multi Portfolio View
- Cash Forecast
- Strategy definition
- Simulation Filter
- Compliance results
- Generating order from simulation, quick order
- Order Defaults
- Copy, change and delete an order
- Workflow of Pre Trade validation
Simulation and change of the asset allocation
Functionalities of different applets
Create and manage Order in the Order Outbox
Different functions of the latest releases 6.1, 6.2
Pre-requisites are the course 'Introduction in SimCorp Dimension' and/or practical experience in the system.The participants should be well versed in the above mentioned topics concerning the process of their institute.
Days: 2 days
It is possible to participate in only one course day
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact email@example.com to request the course.