The purpose of SimCorp Dimension Communication Server - Internediate course is to give the participants specialised knowledge of SimCorp Dimension connectivity with particular focus on the Communication Server.
During the course, the participants will be presented to specific port types, advanced SCD Gateway commands, and best practises for Communication Server solution designs and scalability. The course will be a mixture of theory, SimCorp Dimension presentations, and hands-on exercises.
Main Learning Topics:
- Communication Server ports
- Dimension and Memory ports
- Persist and Sequencer ports
- SCD Gateway
- Simple (CDL Gateway) commands and advanced (SCD Gateway) commands
- New (SCIn_) versus old (dWEBMSGIN_) structures
- Communication Server tools
- Sandbox, Visual, Message Tester
- External editors
- Domain and Functional decomposition
- Design suggestions
- Best practise
- Naming conventions
- Overall design
- Participation in the SimCorp Dimension Communication Server - Foundation course.
- Technical understanding is assumed just as the understanding of the English language, because the course material will be provided only in English. The course language will be German.
Days: 1 day
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the course.