The intention of the course day 1 is to provide an overview of the SimCorp Dimension Data Model and knowledge to evaluate it with basic extraction definitions.On course day 2 the data extractor with its components is introduced. The participants will get advanced knowledge concerning the functionality and handling of the Data Extractor.
Day 1: Data Model
- Data base theory
- Data model
- Basic knowledge Data Extractor
- The database structure will be introduced in following parts:
- Security and FX prices
- Static Data
- Holdings and Transactions
- Portfolio Calculation
- (Funds) Figures
- Unified Log
- Report Views
Day 2: Data Extractor
- Overview about the Data Extractor
- Generating of Extraction Definitions (Formulas, Inline Views)
- Advanced Extraction Definitions
- Extraction setups
- Viewer und Export
- Online jobs, batch jobs and Auxiliary jobs
The participants should have basic knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the several modules (Static and Reference Data, Dealing transactions). General knowledge in database SQL is an advantage but not required.
Days: 2 days
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact email@example.com to request the course.