The participants get an example of a predefined fund respectively and calculate resp. create the NAV for two days and the corresponding general ledger transactions. Exercises are offered, in which the single steps for the creation of these figures resp. the bookings are consistently followed.
Main Learning Topics:
- Introduction a predefined fund definition (Target funds and multi class funds)
- Transactions in asset- and liability portfolios
- General Ledger(GL) accounts and GL Manager
- Comparison Subledger and General Ledger
- Calculation of Net Asset Value
- Fund STP and monitoring in the Fund Administration Manager
- Fund events: generation of income equalisation and Cost distribution
- Fund events: Equity and Interim profit calculation
- Fund Service Costs
Pre-requisites are the course 'Introduction in SimCorp Dimension' and/or practical experience in the system. The skills of the course 'Back Office in SimCorp Dimension' are an advantage. Additionally the participants should have fundamental knowledge in fund accounting and concerning the processes in their institute.
Days: 2 days
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact email@example.com to request the course.