The participants get to know the technical system architecture and the integration possibilities in SimCorp Dimension. After the course they should be able to understand the meaning of each technical components and to check it with the configuration recommended by SimCorp. Based on exercises the problem analysis will be practised.
Main Learning Topics:
- System architecture
- Main components, File server, Client application server, database
- Optional: Data Warehouse, SimCorp Coric, Web components
- Back up, High availability and Disaster Recovery
- Copying an installation
- System integration
- Integration tools: Data Extractor, Filter Toolbox, Communication Service
- Standard Connectivities and Pre-configuration
- Web API
- Integration to Active Directory
The participants should have basic knowledge of the Windows and Oracle administration
Days: 1 day
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the course.