The purpose of SimCorp Dimension Technical User Academy is to give the participants basic knowledge of the technical aspects of SimCorp Dimension in four full days. Besides the fundamental parts of SimCorp Dimension, the course will cover the most popular technical modules; Filter Tool Box, Data extraction (DEX) and Reporting (Crystal Reports).
During the course, the participants will be presented to the SimCorp Dimension Database Structure and the Data Extractor tools. The course will be a mixture of theory, SimCorp Dimension presentations, and hands-on exercises.
The course includes an optional one hour assessment test. You will receive a Course Diploma upon passing the test.
Main Learning Topics:
Introduction to SimCorp Dimension
- Investment Management Systems
- Transaction Process
- Holdings and Portfolio calculation
- Database introduction and Data structures
Filter Tool Box
- Data Format Setup - General
- Data Format Setup – Functions
- Technical overview and application servers
Data Extractor (DEX)
- Extraction Definitions
- Extraction Setup
- Extracts Exporter
- Extracts Viewer and Validator
- Reference files
Reporting / Crystal Reports
- Crystal Reports the easy way
- Report layout
- Basic Crystal Reports functionality
- Report installation in SimCorp Dimension
- Data Extractor – Reports on extracted tables
None, but generally technical knowledge is an advantage.
The main target group are the technical end users who are going to work with the technical parts of SimCorp Dimension. The course is suitable for supporters, report designers, connectivity staff and others who are interested in technical aspects of SimCorp Dimension.
Days: 4 days
Daily training hours: 9:00-17:00 (last day to 16:00)
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the course.