The purpose of the course is to give a general knowledge about the most important functions in SimCorp Dimension Back Office.
Participants will work with the following Back Office focal points in SimCorp Dimension:
- Transaction/Holding processes
- Setting-up Defaults to support STP (Straight-Through-Processing)
- Safekeeping Transactions (Corporate Event processing)
- Introduction to Operation Workflows
After completing the course, students will be able to participate in testing of basic back office functionality and address general back office tasks in a production environment.
This course concludes with a test.
Main Learning Topics:
- Navigation in SimCorp Dimension
- Transactions & Transaction Process
- Safekeeping transactions (Corporate Events processing)
- Portfolio Calculation
- Fund Administration
- Settlement defaults, SSIs
- Financial Accounting
Days: 2 days
Daily training hours: 9:00-17:00 (last day to 16:00)
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact [email protected] to request the course.