The purpose of this course is to introduce you to securities lending and bilateral collateral management in SimCorp Dimension. The primary focus of the course is to build up your ability to work with Collateral Manager and Margin Manager. You will learn how to process securities lending, handle repos in the Trade Manager, adjust collateral rules linked to specific legal agreements, manage cash and securities inventory as well as conduct margin calls. You will explore how the Collateral Manager integrates with the Margin Manager.
The course is a mixture of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations in SimCorp Dimension, and hands-on exercises
Main Learning Topics:
- Collateral Management Lifecycle
- Understanding the Collateral Pool in relation to the collateral agreement
- Securities Lending
- Repos in the Trade Manager
- Setting up the Collateral Manager
- Calculating exposures
- Sending/receiving margin calls
- Cash vs. securities collateral
- Auto-allocation for proposed collateral
- Substitution of collateral
- Margin Manager
We recommend that you have completed the SimCorp Dimension Business Foundation course or SimCorp Dimension Academy or have basic working knowledge of SimCorp Dimension.
Days: 2 days
Daily training hours: 9:00-17:00
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact [email protected] to request the course.