The intention of the course is to provide knowledge to set up several rules in the Modul Compliance Manager in SimCorp Dimension and to control comprehensively and immediately the investments before and after the trade.
Main Learning Topics:
- Definition and Administration of Rules in the Compliance Manager
- Create a hierarchy
- Absolute Rules
- Relative Rules
- Different alignment types
- Global Rules, Rule Templates, Legal Sets
- Pre and Post Trade validations
- Dashboards and Alerts
- Additional functionalities and system settings
- Different tools to simplify rule definitions
- Rule lists
- Rule fragments
- Different Rule types
- Monitoring declaration rules
- Cash monitoring rules
- Netting agreement set
- General overview of attribute configuration
- New functionalities in the releases 6.4, 6.5
- Presentation of the Legal Rule Set Services
Pre-requisite is the course 'Introduction in SimCorp Dimension' or practical experience in the system. The participants should be well versed in the above mentioned topic concerning the process of their institute.
Days: 2 days
It is possible to participate in only one course day
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact [email protected] to request the course.