The purpose of the course is to give participants advanced knowledge about our integrated Data Extractor tool and the Dimension database that it is used.
You know how to create a simple DEX but sometimes:
- You get multiplied outputs in inline views / joined tables
- You cannot find a path to the more exotic fields
- You cannot get the right aggregation level of some values
- In general, understand the concept of Data Extraction but feel you could use some more practice
The course will be a mixture of theory, SimCorp Dimension presentations, hands-on exercises and Home assignments. A 1-on-1 session is organized to go through the assignments and discuss questions, problems faced.
Main Learning Topics:
Data Extractor (DEX) – Basic
- Extraction Definitions
- Extraction Setups
- Extracts Exporter
- Extracts Viewer
Data Extractor (DEX) – Advanced
- Inline View
- Sub query
- DEX in DEX / Extract table
Homework Assignments & 1-on-1 session to discuss the assignments
- Ability to use Skype with an external party (SimCorp) for the 1-on-1 session
- Basic knowledge on and hands on experience creating simple Extraction Definitions
- Basic knowledge on the table structure of SimCorp Dimension
Days: 1 day Course + 1-on-1 skype session
Daily training hours: 9:00-17:00
How to register for this course:
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact [email protected] to request the course.