This seminar provides the professional work with the Data Warehouse Manager of SimCorp Dimension. At the end of day 2 all participants have the necessary basic and expert knowledge to create completely own data models as well as to adapt the SimCorp standard data model (IMW – Investment Management Warehouse) to client specific needs.
Main Learning Topics:
- DWH components and architecture
- Basic knowledge of design and load pattern for dimensions and facts
- Integration and extension of IMW
- Synchronization and loading of DWH schemes
- Use of Data Marts
- Hands on experience with attendant practical exercises
The participants should have basic knowledge of the SimCorp Dimension data model (transactions and holdings) and first experiences with data extractions in SimCorp Dimension.
Days: 2 days
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact [email protected] to request the course.