The purpose of this course is to enable you to work confidently with the performance solution in SimCorp Dimension.
The course covers the following points:
- The setup, validation and maintenance of indexes and benchmarks
- The return calculation flow in the performance solution
- Monitoring and analyzing performance figures
- Performance measurement within the Integrated Investment Processing (or Modelling) framework, including
- Strategic asset allocation benchmarks, and
- The usage of cash buckets.
The course gives you an introduction to the theoretical background that is necessary to work with the performance solution.
When signing up for the blended learning version of this course, you will get access to an online curriculum on performance measurement.
In an instructor-led session, you will work on hands-on exercises in a dedicated SimCorp Dimension training environment of SimCorp Dimension.
As the instructor-led session will be (almost) exclusively devoted to hands-on exercises, participants are encouraged to study the online curriculum in advance for a full benefit of the course.