The purpose of the Settlement course is to give participants a broad understanding of functionality surrounding trade processing, settlement and SWIFT in SimCorp Dimension.
During the course, students introduced to the core concepts of transaction processing, standard settlement instructions (SSI), confirmation and settlement messages (SWIFT) and the Settlement Manager dashboard.
After completion of the course, participants will be able to troubleshoot and perform various tasks associated with the settlement process in SimCorp Dimension.
The course consists of presentations, demos and hands-on exercises.
Main Learning Topics:
- Understanding core concepts related to trade processing – status levels, state controls
- Using settlement defaults, standard settlement instructions (SSI)
- Trade registration
- Understanding the role of Auxiliary Jobs in transaction processing
- Sending and receiving trade confirmation and settlement instructions (SWIFT)
- Examining the components of Straight Through Processing (STP)
- Control and overview of the settlement workflow via trade processing dashboard
It is most preferable that participants have either completed the SimCorp Dimension Professional User course (link) or SimCorp Dimension Academy (link) or have a basic understanding of SimCorp Dimension functionality.
Days: 2 days
Daily training hours: 9:00-17:00 (last day until 16:00)
How to register for this course
Click your preferred date below and register by filling out the form.
If no date is found for your preferred course please contact [email protected] to request the course.